Isaiah 54:2 says, “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes”. We feel it's important to “not hold back” as we make room for even more people to find Hope in 2013!
2012 Looking back…
- Over 1,000 people came through our doors!
- We served over 11,000 pancakes and 300 gallons of coffee.
- We gave away 1,000 Christmas gifts to kids along with 500 skateboard decks and a free BBQ!
2013 Looking forward…
We want to go big and invite more to be a part of Hope! We are sending a postcard to thousands of homes in our community, inviting them to our FEBRUARY 10th LAUNCH which will include.. The launch of our new 9:00am and 10:30am services with pancakes for everyone at 10:00am starting February 10th, The start of our six-week relationship series
Free bacon! Free pancakes! Free surfboard giveaway from Michel Junod!
- This coming Sunday, Jan 27th we will be having a Hope team huddle! We will be explaining details and our vision for 2013 at Hope and providing different training for different service teams.
- This year has great opportunities for you to get connected in a Hope Hangout group starting the first week of February and get involved in one of our service teams where we help and create a place for other people.
Will you please consider joining us in praying for Santa Cruz Hope, getting more involved through volunteering, or giving financially to help us in “not holding back” and “enlarging” the opportunities for more people to find and follow Jesus?
We have faith that we can give away more pizza, more pancakes, skateboards, faith, hope, and love to Santa Cruz county and beyond!
Hold on to Hope,